We are seeking new Crew Members to join our growing team!
Who we are:
We are a small and growing green cleaning company that seeks to enhance the enjoyment of the lives of our crew members and customer through a collaborative cleaning experience that cares for the whole of the customer and the lives of the cleaners themselves. Our success is based on your happiness.We are a group of creative and fun individuals who express our personal style and our art through caring for others!
We are a green company with a creative spirit and we encourage creative people of all types to make this their "day job," because it's a great second income and we have a flexible schedule to meet your needs while pursuing your dreams.
What you need to have to be part of the team:
- Must be energetic, communicative, be a hard worker and have a keen attention to detail.
- Must be able to work efficiently in a fast-paced job that is fun yet physically challenging.
- This is a W2 position so you must be a US citizen or have a valid work permit or green card and must have a reliable vehicle with liability insurance.
- You must be able to pass a criminal background investigation.
- Must have a well-running car and insurance.
What we can offer:
* Excellent training pay ($16 an hour for training)
* $18 an hour for trained cleaners
*$100 a month personal care stipend (supplements your healthcare costs)
* A flexible schedule
* A gas stipend per stop ($2 a stop)
* Paid time off up to 40 hours per year!
* Customer gratuity
* Holiday bonuses
* Fun company parties!
The shifts are on a two-man team and shifts require availability between the hours of 8AM to 5PM, Monday through Friday. The average shift is from 9AM to 4PM and includes 6 paid hours of work.
It is not necessary to have cleaning experience but you must have some work experience and a great attitude and really good communication skills to do well in this job
How to Apply:
Send your RESUME AND COVER LETTER via our application form here!